Who is Stephen Cooper?
Stephen Cooper is a veteran personal trainer from Pasadena, California.
For over 14 years, Stephen has been helping clients lose fat and live optimally through his creative and challenging fitness programs.
He draws on his experience and passion for fitness to coach others to lose fat and re-energize their lives. He often conducts one day seminars at his local community college, and he has been quoted in national magazines such as, Woman's Day and Shape.
Stephen is currently leading outdoor fitness boot camps in Altadena,CA, and also training a limited number of one on one clients in the Pasadena area.
Stephen posts the most up to date boot camp and fitness tips related to reducing stress at work, nutrition, losing body fat, and living a healthier and happier life on his Blog.
Subscribe To Stephen's Occasional Email Newsletter
You are probably like me and you are particular about receiving stuff in your email box. Sign up below if you'd like an occasional notice of upcoming boot camps and other training information. I promise you, I don't send it out very often and you can cancel at any time.
Stay in touch by joining my email list,
Stephen dedicates himself to remaining current on new and effective training strategies as well as nutrition in order to pass this valuable information on to you, the reader.
Optimal living through fitness is Stephen's passion and it is his goal that you embrace it as your passion too! Believe in yourself, and know that you can count on Stephen as your coach and friend
I look forward to helping you,
1994 - Present Master Member of IDEA Health and Fitness Association
IDEA World Convention, Los Angeles , CA
2015 Acxiom searched and passed criminal background check for Thumbtack.com
- August Ancestral Health Symposium, Los Angeles, CA
- April MMA Certified Strength and Cond. Coach, The Institute of Human Performance, Boca Raton, FL
- March Todd Durkin Mastermind Conference, Denver CO
- January Perform Better Functional Training Series, Los Angeles, CA
- 2010 IYCA Certified Youth Fitness Specialist Level 1
- 2010 Assisted Todd Durkin, Four Top Guns Seminar 2010 IDEA World Conference
- 2010 Perform Better Functional Training Series
- 2009 IDEA Fitness Journal Outstanding Member
- 2009 TRX Suspension Trainer Course, TRX Certification
- 2008 National Academy of Sports Medicine Course: Optimal Weight Management Series
- 2008 National Academy of Sports Medicine Course: Cardio Respiratory Course for Sports Training
- 2008 National Academy of Sports Medicine Course: Cardio Respiratory Course for Fitness
- 2007 Level 1 CrossFit Trainer
- 1995 Became Certified Personal Trainer With The National Academy of Sports Medicine
- 1995 Became Certified Personal Trainer with American Council on Exercise