Want to know the secret to losing 10 pounds in one week? I’m writing about this because one of our newest boot campers just told me that in her first week at boot camp (only 3 classes) she lost 10 pounds.
“No way!” You say, “That can't happen to me!”
So how did she do it?
Well, getting these results comes from a proven formula...
And I'm certain that you can do it too.
Over the years I’ve experimented with many many strategies to help people tone and lose fat. In my upcoming boot camp, I want to share those strategies with you.
Have a Plan
Many people join my boot camp because they know that they should be working out, but they don't have the time to design a plan, nor are they sure of exactly what they should be doing.
- Your time is precious. When you attend boot camp you can be guaranteed that I have put together the best plan for you to lose fat, tone, and get stronger.
- Each class is planned out as being one part of the entire fat loss puzzle. (You and I will work together to figure out your particular puzzle.)
- Not only will your plan include what to do in class, but I do my best to suggest workouts that you can do outside of class. (My client who lost the 10 pounds, did 2 simple at-home workouts which took no more than 12 minutes each.)
If you are anywhere near my age, you've seen hundreds of diets, and probably thousands of supplements...all promising to strip fat and provide miracles.
- They don't work!
- So what does work? Eating the freshest most wholesome food possible.
- My boot camps are designed to provide long tern results. Lessons about diet and food that you learn here will provide results that last a lifetime, not just for the 4 weeks or so that you train with me.
Get In To Action
You've got to take action.
I recently took BJ Fogg's "Tiny Habits" program (free), where basically you create new habits by making just the smallest change possible. Taking these small actions set you on the path to creating new and positive behaviors.
If you really want to lose the fat and improve your health, you've got to action.
If you'd like some help in creating new behaviors and taking action, I encourage you to join us this week as we begin new boot camp classes. (Classes begin Tuesday, Mar 27, and Wednesday, Mar 28)
Let me help you and provide you with the workouts, meal ideas, accountability, and encouragement.
How to Get Started
1. Decide how much time you can commit to training. Will it be 3 days a week (45 minutes each class)? Or does 2 days per week work better for you?
2. What times can you train?
- Before work 5:45am - 6:30am?
- After work 6:00pm - 6:45pm?
3. To secure your spot, you'll simply fill out the pre training forms here on my site, and once you've done that, I'll confirm with you via email.
That's it! I've laid out a plan and some advice. My hope is that you take action.
Do you have any questions?
What is your plan?
Only a few spaces avail in the MWF Morning Class