I know you guys have been asking me to run another Paleo Challenge, so here we go.
Clients always report excellent results, so join in starting Monday, August 1.
In our last Paleo Challenge, the top 4 participants lost a total of 70 pounds.
Past participants have said...
Nicole says..."I've lost a total of 15 pounds since I started boot camp, with 10 of those since starting the Paleo Challenge."
Michelle says..." Stepped on the scale this morning and I'm down 10.5 pounds since the start of the challenge."
Sal says... "Weight at the beginning of The Paleo Challenge was 228 lbs. Weight at the end of the challenge was 210 lbs. My waistline in the beginning was 42in., and now is 38in. Initially, I was a bit skeptical about the challenge. I noticed I had a lot more energy during the workouts and throughout the day. I also started sleeping better, which I think came from having a good diet. I’ve decided that I am going to continue with this diet because it’s a necessary life change. I've been riding the bike to work and going uphill minus 18lbs. makes a huge difference!
Here are the details
The 2016 Summer Paleo Challenge begins August 1, 2016, and runs for two months, ending on October 1.
Here are some of the basics when it comes to following the Paleo Eating Plan. (Please look over these to decide if you are up to the challenge.)
- Eat real food
- Do not eat or drink dairy.
- Do not eat grains.
- Do not eat sugars of any kind, real or artificial.sugars of any kind, real or artificial.
- Do not eat processed foods.
- Do not drink alcohol, in any form.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each day.
Details and Guidelines of the Challenge
- Cost: $25 to be put into a kitty. (To be paid online, or if you train with me, it can be in person, by August 1, 2016.)
- 3 'Before' pictures taken on or within 2 days of August 1, 2016. Front view, side view and back view. Men are in shorts and Women are in shorts and sports bra/bikini top. (See example here.)
- 3 'After' pictures are taken (on or before October 1, 2016)
- Your beginning and ending scale weight.
- Your Body Measurements:
Belly: Place the measuring tape over your belly button and measure around your body.
Hips: Place the measuring tape across the widest part of your hips/butt and measure all the way around while keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Chest: Place the measuring tape around the biggest part your breasts/pecs and measure around while keeping the tape parallel to the floor.
Thigh: Measure around the largest part of the thigh. Measure and record both legs
Upper arm: Measure around the largest part of each arm, above the elbow. Measure the same portion of the arm every time.
- Winning is based on improved body measurements and weight lost.
- Stephen will pick the winners.
- The Grand Prize Winner takes home 75% of the kitty plus 1 month of boot camp classes.
- The First Runner-up takes home 15% of the kitty plus 1 month of boot camp classes.
- And the Second Runner-up gets 10% of the kitty.
- Past winners have taken home some really cool Paleo Cookbooks too.
Details of the Paleo Plan
Each day you should be doing 3 things.
1. Eat Paleo
3. Sleep at least 8 hours
- Eat real food. Meat, eggs, vegetables, nuts, seeds, fruit, oils. Eat foods with very few ingredients, all pronounceable ingredients, or better yet, no ingredients listed at all because they’re fresh and natural.
- Do not eat dairy. This includes butter, cheese, yogurt and milk (including cream in your coffee).
- Do not eat grains. This includes bread, rice, pasta, corn, oatmeal, and also any gluten-free pseudo-grains (quinoa, etc).
- Do not eat legumes. This includes beans of all kinds, lentils, and peanuts. No peanut butter!
- Do not eat sugars of any kind, real or artificial. No maple syrup, honey, agave nectar, Splenda, Truvia, Stevia, etc.sugars of any kind, real or artificial.
- Do not eat processed foods. This includes protein shakes, processed bars like Zone and Balance Bars, dairy-free creamers, etc.
- Do not drink alcohol, in any form.
Coaching and Support
Free, private coaching group via Facebook page with recipes, workouts, tips, accountability, and any support I can help you with.
How to Sign Up
Simply click here to sign up online. Once I receive your payment notification, I will email you more information, and invite you to the private Facebook group.