You are receiving this because you are in the Jan. 4, 2010 boot camp session.
If you are new to Boot Camp Pasadena, I welcome you. If you've taken classes before, I sincerely thank you for joining us again.
For those of you who are new, we meet at 1840 N. Lake Ave, Altadena. We usually meet on the blacktop or the grass near Woodbury Rd.. There is a black gate which you may enter there. For the morning class most people usually park inside on the school grounds, but for the evening class you'll need to park on the street.
Please bring a mat, large beach towel, and some drinking water. Dress in layers.
I usually get to the school at least 15 minutes before the sessions begin in case you have any questions. I like to help in any way I can, just ask.
As usual I'll be bringing in some new exercises and keeping it fresh.
I always write from my heart, and here are my "tips" for getting the most out of these 12 sessions...
- Show up to every session. This also means that you show up rested, on time, and ready to train. Try to empty your mind of other stuff, and concentrate on working your hardest during the session.
- Eat well, according to the tips I give you. Basically...eat lean meats, fish, chicken, turkey, vegetables, healthy fats, nuts and seeds, and limited fruits.
- Get enough sleep. This means going to bed at a reasonable time so that you wake up feeling rested. Consider this a priority. If you don't your chance of losing the fat will be very difficult.
- Interact with the other boot campers. (via the blog, the Facebook group, etc..) There are a lot of great people in these camps, many have been with me for a long time.
- Ask me any questions and give me feedback. The more we communicate, the faster you will see results.
I look forward to having a great class. See you Monday.