If you are joining us for the first time, a big welcome to you.
Today I've listed a day's worth of Paleo style recipes to get you on the right track. I'll discuss later why I choose the Paleo method, but for now just know that these are great examples of what to eat while you are training with us.
Boot Camp Breakfast (Paleo Style)
Spinach Breakfast Shake
- 12 oz. unsweetened full fat coconut or almond milk
- 1 frozen banana (add terrific sweetness)
- 1-2 dried dates
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 cups raw spinach leaves
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth or desired consistency.
Mango Chicken Salad (from my favorite Paleo recipe site, Everyday Paleo.com)
Larabar (you can get these at Target, Trader Joes, and Whole Foods)
Butter Poached Salmon with Warm Tomato Relish (from my favorite Paleo recipe site, Everyday Paleo.com)