The night before boot camp begins.
4. Know the location of our boot camp. Map it if necessary and plan your driving time accordingly.
5. Set out your workout clothes, shoes, water bottle, mat and beach towel.
6. Get enough sleep. You'll need anywhere from 7 to 9 hours. Don't skip this step as it will only hurt you with your chances of losing fat.
7. Plan you post workout shake or food. Don't let the next morning come and you have no clue what you are going to eat. You need to prepare to fuel your body properly.
8. Take your before pictures, front and side. Before weight, and before measurements. (You can keep these to yourself, but do it.)