9. Show up at least 10 minutes before your session begins.
10. Go at your own pace. Try not to compare yourself to the other boot campers. Many clients have been training with us for over 2 years. "Compete" with yourself. Drink water and take breaks as often as you need.
11. Give me your 100% during the session.
12. Have your post workout shake or meal ready to consume within 30 minutes after your workout.
13. Drink plenty of water during the day.
14. Use your foam roller and/or plan on getting a massage to help sore muscles.
15. Eat 3 - 5 meals today. Each meal should be composed of protein, vegetables, healthy fat, and maybe a piece of fruit (depending on how much weight you need to lose.)
16. Email me exactly what you ate and drank today. (You'll be doing this for the first 3 days of boot camp.)
17. Get plenty of sleep tonight.