I've found that I get distracted very easily when it comes to the internet. MInutes, sometimes hours can be spent browsing from one fitness article to the next. You know the titles, "8 steps to better abs", "shrink your waist size with these 7 quick tips"...and so on.
My advice to you, and one I try to follow is to get out there and do the work. Put in the time training, and preparing healthy meals, rather than just reading about it.
Note down below, I'm planning a group hike for this Saturday. We'll leave from the top of Lake Ave, and hike up to Inspiration Point. I hope that you can join us.
Equipment Needed: None, bodyweight only
Warm up (65 sec.)
- Squat, hamstrings to calves
- Cross arm, lean back, twist crunch
- Alternating Supermans
- Plank hold, 5 sec to tiger push up 5 sec, alternate
- BJJ umpa
Work (65 sec)
- Lunge to front, lunge to rear with same leg
- Mountain climber
- 1 foot push up
- Jump squat 5x to curtsey lunge 5x, alternate
- Diagonal 1 foot mountain climber
- Hold ankle, reverse lunge, knee touches mat
- Pike push up
- Split lunge pump
- Big hop mountain climbers
- Leg lifts
- Duck walks
- Tight, close, extended plank
- Windshield wiper
- Big step mountain climber
- Banana rock
- Banana rock hold
- Dynamic side plank, split feet, up and down
November 3, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Camps Begin
November 4, Tues/Thur Camp Begins
November 8, Group Hike to Inspiration Point 7:30 AM. RSVP with me and contact me about details.
No Classes on Thanksgiving Day (27th) nor the day after, Friday the 28th