I recently received this text from a client. "How do you think I can transform my body in 4 weeks?"
Transform, I'm not so sure...but I will give you my best suggestions to make the biggest improvement that you possibly can in 4 weeks.
- Get enough sleep. Make sleep a priority. For most this will mean 7-9 hours. Use a habit tracker to monitor your hours slept.
- Don't drink any alcohol.
- No sugar, and very limited fruit. I would avoid all fruit for 4 weeks, but your second best option might be to have a little fruit right after your workout.
- Eat protein at every meal.
- Eat as many vegetables as you like.
- Stay away from any simple carbs. This includes any junk food, chips, fast food, bread, etc..
- Train first thing in the morning before eating. Have some coffee or tea, then do some wind sprints, or hill climbs.
- Do some type of strength workout during the day. Use heavy weights and good form.
I may add some more tips if they come to me.
How about you? Do you have any tips to add?
9. Drink plenty of water.